6 reasons to consider laser hair removal
Still shaving? Professional laser hair removal can remove unwanted hair faster, more comfortably and more reliably than many other methods. Dr. Nedhal Rahman Khalifa at Dermaone Clinic in Manama, Bahrain, offers state-of-the-art laser hair removal treatments to her patients. Here are some reasons to consider laser hair removal.
1. Eliminates Hair- Laser hair removal treatments will give you the beautiful, hair-free skin you desire. Laser treatments are useful for removing hair from the face, chest, abdomen, legs, arms, underarms, bikini line, back and other areas.
2. Saves Money- Most people spend hundreds of dollars per year on shaving cream, razors, razor refills and other hair removal products, but the cost of laser hair removal often amounts to far less. Laser hair removal is permanent, and will help you save money over the years due to zero or less hair growth.
3. Saves Time- Whether you're smearing on depilatory creams, shaving with razors, or yanking hair out with warm wax, you're likely spending hours a month doing it. Professional laser hair removal can help you save time. Professional laser hair removal decreases hair growth and the need for shaving.
4. It is Safe- Laser hair removal is safe for use on most parts of the body, including the face, arms, legs, armpits, bikini area, chest and back. Although laser hair removal is safe, there are some potential side effects and risks. The most common side effects of laser hair removal include temporary discomfort, skin irritation, swelling and redness.
5. Pain Free- Professional laser hair removal is a virtually painless, highly effective treatment for unwanted hair. Professional laser hair removal is considered to be less painful than other hair removal methods. Shaving may remove hair, but it can also lead to razor burn, nicks and cuts. Electrolysis is an invasive procedure and can be very painful.
6. No Mess- Tired of the hassles brought on by shaving and waxing? Shaving and waxing unwanted hair is messy and bothersome. Hair removal creams can be messy before they begin working, and getting rid of the broken-down hair and cream is difficult. When you undergo laser hair removal, there are no gels, creams or sticky messes.
Millions of individuals around the world have removed unwanted hair with laser hair removal treatments. Perhaps it's time you joined them? Call Dermaone Clinic at 00973 17240042 today to schedule an appointment in Manama, Bahrain. Say bye-bye to unwanted hair.